The fun loving, shenanigan having, burn-out doing freaks over at Hoonigan released part 3 of their Bash Bangers series, this time covering New Jersey’s East Coast Bash hosted by Club Loose.
So the guys(or gals) over at drivingline.com
made this cool infographic showing us what goes into Formula D round 7 at Irwindale Speedway. I thought it was pretty neat and well done so I figured i’d share it.
So last night Formula D held it’s annual end of the season banquet and handed out it’s awards. This year, as we all know, was special as it was Formula D’s 10th anniversary and therefor it had some special awards as well.
The normal awards for the season and who took them home are…
• Ace of the Year – Chris Forsberg
• Top Gun of the Year – Daigo Saito
• Top Qualifier of the Year – Vaughn Gittin Jr
• Most Improved Driver – Darren McNamara
• Comeback of the Year – Michael Essa
• Hardest Charging – Robbie Nishida
• Manager of the Year – Michael Essa
• Best Drifting Style – Daigo Saito
• Best Personal Style – Matt Powers
• Spirit of Drifting – Robbie Nishida
• Fan Favorite Driver of the Year – Fredric Aasbo
• Fan Favorite Car of the Year – Danny George
• Crew Member of the Year – Shawn Hilliar & Aldo Villagran of Papadakis Racing
Now to mark the 10 year anniversary of Formula D a handful of ‘Decade’ awards were handed out, and here is what they are and who took them home…
• Ace of the Decade – Vaughn Gittin Jr
• Top Gun of the Decade – Daigo Saito
• Best Qualifying Average of the Decade – Tanner Foust
• Most Event Wins of the Decade – Samuel Hubinette